Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 07-31-2003, 07:13 AM   #1
Swad

Swad RSS Feed
Funny little story...

I can't help but think I pissed all over this guy's party and it was quite funny overall. We had a full squad working on securing the southern half of Solsar. We were wrapping up locking down Horus on Solsar. There were still a few NC slipping into the base here and there.

We were approaching SmackDab's mag on foot when we see an NC jacking it. SmackDab had some tool out and couldn't fire on him, and I was approaching from the opposite side of the mag. Not sure who else was around, but the NC guy got the jack and hopped right in. He bailed out of the base with the mag almost dead. I hoofed it back to my lightning as fast as I could and exited on the opposite gate and went around hoping this NC guy was coming around my way.

Once I got back to the gate he exited from I went straight out from the base hoping to find where he went. Big oops for him because he went just right outside the gate into a ravine out of site to repair the mag to 100%. He was on the opposite side facing me repairing it. I had an excellent view of his feet from my lightning and switched to secondary fire mode -- the 12mm cannon. I laid into his legs and dropped him before he could do anything. I hopped out of the mag and proceeded to jack it back to it's rightful purple color with the aid of a sniper covering me.

I successfully got it back and Smack arrived to reclaim it. Ovarall I can't help but think the NC guy HAD to be severely pissed. I'm sure he was all stoked after jacking that mag from under our noses and then getting away with it with a sliver of health. Nothing like pissing on his party while he was making it all shiny again and then reclaiming it as our own. I was hoping for a /tell from him after nailing him moments after jacking it and re-jacking it back for Smack. It never happened, but it was a funny ordeal.
Swad is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2