Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Patch 3.1 Dual Spec walkthrough gallery

Filed under: Patches, Analysis / Opinion, Talents, Galleries, Wrath of the Lich King

One of the first things I did when I hopped on the PTR today was try out the new Dual Spec feature. I was a bit nervous that they would overcomplicate the whole thing, especially because of what was said in the interview with Ghostcrawler from awhile ago. It seemed like there were so many hoops to jump through that it would be an irritation, but it's actually not so bad at all.

The changes that Eliah mentioned a bit earlier today make it pretty smooth and sexy, the only real drawback being the gold sink component of 1000g up front. I hope they don't go back and complicate the process again, because I'm a real fan of how it works right now. If you're interested in seeing how the process works yourself, I screenshotted and documented my first time going through the process and you can check it out in the gallery below. The pictures may not all be incredibly obvious as to what's going on in them, but I try to explain the process the whole way through.
Gallery: Patch 3.1 Dual Spec walkthrough

Patch 3.1 Dual Spec walkthrough gallery originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News