Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 09-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
"Return to Graveyard" button appears in latest Cataclysm beta build

Picture this: You're an innocent, wide-eyed goblin, exploring the Ruins of Gilneas in Cataclysm. You're minding your own business when, all of a sudden, a hideous, jaggedly polygoned female worgen leaps out of the bushes and assaults you! You fight valiantly, but -- QQ! -- your chosen class has been nerfed to the ground in beta patch after cruel beta patch! You clutch your chest, cursing Ghostcrawler with your final breath. You fall to the ground as a sassy little green corpse.

"No problem," you think. "I'll simply run back to my corpse!" And so you try. But ... you can't find it. I mean, it's there somewhere, but you're on the wrong side of a moat, and ... well, you've never been here before. Wait, this doesn't look familiar at all ... I mean, it sorta looks familiar but ... it's different. You think you've seen that tree before but ... no, wait, it looks exactly like all the other trees around here. And ... damnit, your ghost just fell into this deep trench. Crap. You're nowhere near your corpse or the Spirit Healer. How the hell are you going to get out of this?

The answer: The brand new "Return to Graveyard" button. It's a new feature in the latest beta build, and it does exactly what you think it does.Continue reading "Return to Graveyard" button appears in latest Cataclysm beta build

Filed under: Cataclysm

"Return to Graveyard" button appears in latest Cataclysm beta build originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sun, 19 Sep 2010 04:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News