Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft

Notices

Old 03-05-2007, 07:38 AM   #1
0ri0n

0ri0n RSS Feed
Finally got BC

Wife and kids gave it to me for my bday and loaded it up on Sunday Made up two characters with the older kids, a human warrior with my son, and a Draenai Shaman with my daughter. They had fun, still were talking about it at bedtime. Now all I have to do is get my hunter up to Lvl 60.

How does it go? "Its not getting there but enjoying the journey along the way" Well something like that. LoL.

Orion
0ri0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:46 AM   #2
SilverTalon
Magniloquent
PlanetSide Characters

SilverTalon RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to SilverTalon
Re: Finally got BC

Tut tut my boy...you're an expansion owner now. The bar is now 70. hehe

But yes, remember that the game is not about what happens when you reach 60 or 70. The game is more about the fun you have along the way. Enjoy it, because you only get one first time through.

Also good luck with the kiddies getting into WoW....I'll take this moment to direct you to the Account Management page at www.worldofwarcraft.com where you can setup parental controls to regulate playing time. Not saying you need it right now, but it's good to know they're there and what they do.

"But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake"
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:55 AM   #3
Stoke
PlanetSide Characters

Stoke RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoke

Yes..yes... thats where we differ from many of the other guilds. With them its a "rush to get thru everything as fast as possible and then raid raid raid" thing. With us, its more of a "eventually get thru it with as many alts as possible while doing a few instances along the way" type thing.

I find our way much more enjoyable. At this point - at least for me after 2 years - it really doesn't matter too much **what** we're doing....i just have fun hanging out and playing with everyone here.
Stoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:29 AM   #4
Banne
Cake Fairy

Banne RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Banne Send a message via MSN to Banne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Yes..yes... thats where we differ from many of the other guilds. With them its a "rush to get thru everything as fast as possible and then raid raid raid" thing. With us, its more of a "eventually get thru it with as many alts as possible while doing a few instances along the way" type thing.

I find our way much more enjoyable. At this point - at least for me after 2 years - it really doesn't matter too much **what** we're doing....i just have fun hanging out and playing with everyone here.
This is what lead me to quit WoW and sell my account. It lost all of the fun when content would just get STUPIDLY hard. My tip to this guild is to never...EVER step foot into Karazahn. The place sucks. The loot sucks. It sucks. Respawn rates for trash are, no joke, less then a half an hour. What a load of crap.

I regret leaving ATF....true story. I hope all of your travels in WoW are epic and your travels in life legendary.

Ohh, im playing Vanguard now (Kick ass game, but id wait to start playing because its basically like paying to play in a beta right now) and feel free to look me up if you ever play that game. Its ALOT more fun than WoW in my opinion. Its casual, and has kick ass crafting/boats/whicked houses to decorate Im on the Varking Team-PVP server *kinda like WoW factions on this particular server, better than FFA PVP*, and the name, is of course, Banne.
Banne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:33 AM   #5
Fatalle
Officer

Fatalle RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Fatalle

Quote:
/signed
Fatalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:14 PM   #6
RagingSamster

RagingSamster RSS Feed

Quote:
/signed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalle View Post
/signed
/signed - anyone up for a scheduled run or three? we could do a ZG, a 20 or so man MC or get with WH and try BWL I miss the big runs.
RagingSamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:34 PM   #7
GenePool

GenePool RSS Feed
WoW Characters

Well I finally broke down and bought BC. To go with it I also assembled a gaming rig PC to go with it. As soon as the motherboard comes in I should be able to actually get into Shattrath or whatever it's called without disconnecting.
GenePool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #8
0ri0n

0ri0n RSS Feed

Silver, thanks for the advice on the parental controls. Ive found ATF to always to be more relaxed than any clan or guild Ive been associated with, be it in T2, Planetside, or now WoW. Hats off to all the fine people here at ATF. Three Cheers Huzzah !! Huzzah !!! Huzzah !!! I appreciate all the help and enjoy your company.

Orion
0ri0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:39 PM   #9
Banne
Cake Fairy

Banne RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Banne Send a message via MSN to Banne

Yeah, they are good peoples except for that Danerune guy, hes a little wierd...and by a little i mean very.
Banne is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft