Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Consoles

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2006, 11:17 PM   #1
Mael

Mael RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Thoughts on the PS3?

I'm kind of curious on your guys' thoughts and opinions about the PS3 (Playstation 3) which comes out tomorrow the 16th of November. I realized that I am not excited that much, if at all, as I was for the Playstation 2's release back in the days.

Anyways, I stopped by Best Buy about an hour ago, bought Dawn of War: The Dark Crusade, and I saw quite a few people lined up for the PS3's release already. I take that back, they weren't "lined" up, they were literally camping. No surprise there for me. Before that however, I was at my local Target found in my local mall, and they had a PS3 that was playable. It was this one dirt bike racing game. Didn't really reach my expectations, since it was basically playing a PS2 game with outstanding graphics. Of course, the graphics were no different than the Xbox 360 graphics, about the same I suppose. I guess it didn't really interest me since the game wasn't motion-sensitive, I felt like a fool trying to turn the controller to turn the bike rider, almost broke the handle thing that was holding the controller .

On the way to the PS3, however, there was also a Nintendo Wii. Now this is what literally caught my eye, since I never imagined that Nintendo could get any smaller than the GameCube, I was, fortunately, wrong. The size of the Wii is no bigger than my stretched out hand, from the thumb to the pinky, imitate the gesture of a phone with your hand, and it's no bigger than that. I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but I just wanted more input on your thoughts on the new generation consoles.

For me, the Nintendo Wii is what I'm more attracted to. We couldn't play it at Target though ;/, kind of an upset there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Astor (1879-1964)
The only thing I like about rich people is their money.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Consoles