Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft

Notices

Old 06-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Shadowspirit

Shadowspirit RSS Feed
UI?

I was just curious to find out what UI people are using. I personally have never really used that many addons until I started raiding last year in kara and have always used the default interface. Now, I have so many addons that I can hardly see anything that is actually going on during a raid. So my question is, does anyone know any good space saving UI? I have been testing out spartan, but you have to download alot of other addons to do basic things like timers on buffs.
Shadowspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
SilverTalon
Magniloquent
PlanetSide Characters

SilverTalon RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to SilverTalon
Re: UI?

I've found Xperl to be fairly good with the way you can shut off various pieces you don't need.

When I'm in a group I basically just have Xperl, DBM and Omen up and unless I'm tanking I often turn Omen off (even burning every cooldown it's rare for me to even think of approaching a raid tank's TPS). Deadly Boss Mods is a must. I also have Recount, but that runs minimized. I've heard people mention Decursive but as often as it apparently doesn't work, I'll stick with putting the cleanse-button on one of the extra mouse buttons I have and just click-click to remove.

Now that I think about it, what mouse and keyboard are you using, if anything other than bog-standard? I run few addons for combat because I have a lot of hardware that facilitates strange arrangements. There's probably some macros you could be using to free things up as well (Skillet loves his heal target of target macros).

"But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake"
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft