Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games

Notices

Old 07-07-2005, 10:27 AM   #1
Juggernot

Juggernot RSS Feed
Exclamation Lineage 2 Extreme?

What is happening with Lineage 2 Extreme? Is it working for any of you guys? Maybe it is a problem with my firewall, but I used to be able to get on. Also, the Lineage Website says my ip is blocked. Is it down for repairs?
Juggernot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 07:42 PM   #2
Grunt
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Grunt RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Grunt Send a message via AIM to Grunt Send a message via MSN to Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt Send a message via Skype™ to Grunt
I played about 3 days ago but haven't checked since.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:49 AM   #3
Grunt
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Grunt RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Grunt Send a message via AIM to Grunt Send a message via MSN to Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt Send a message via Skype™ to Grunt
Ok, I just checked their website, which was EXTREMELY slow. But there's the last 3 news posts.

Quote:
Hello fine citizens of Lineage II Extreme server.

Due to the overwhelming amount of spam threads i have deleted the past few days, I have decided it best to let you all know whats going on if you havent already got the idea.

All server have been brought up with Chronical 3, This does not mean that it was bug-free. Instead of making you all wait for a long period of time while we testing and de-bugged every aspect of Chronical 3 we have decided to let you play.

All servers are currently being worked on and frequently get re-booted or fixed for maintinance purposes. To bring you the best possible playing experience.

Please do not make anymore threads asking if the server is up or down, There is a server status at the top right hand corner of the page that will tell you if its up or not.

[Read More]
Reply to This Post 95 Replies | 5,939 Views

C3 Opening in 10 Minutes <-
- by BoTGoD On Jul 06, 2005 - 1:14 AM
Thats right folks, were going to go ahead open the C3 servers right now!

Now, with that being said, there are some things you must all know.

1.) Not everything is fixed, but rather then keeping the server down the entire time it takes to fix it, were gonna go ahead and let you all play.

2.) The patch you will download will not be the final patch, but only a temporary one to use until the next update.

3.) Many features are not working!! Do not spam here saying such and such is not working, WE KNOW <-

[Read More]
Reply to This Post 411 Replies | 28,353 Views

Recent Server Issues
- by BoTGoD On Jun 28, 2005 - 6:29 PM
I know everyone is having problems joining the servers. Dont freak out nothing is wrong.

We are/have been getting DDOS'd (Distributed Denial of Service) really heavily since the server went up yesterday. This has happened before, but not nearly at this magnitude. DDOS is not something that is easy to stop because of how a DDOS works. However, we have good news.

We have had a Hardware Firewall installed that is specially made to stop over 100,000 DDOS attacks per second. All that is left is to open the correct ports on the firewall. When this happens you will be able to connect.

With this new addition of the hardware firewall, everyone should see an significant Increase in uptime.
Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games