Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 11-19-2002, 07:47 PM   #1
Freebird
PlanetSide Characters

Freebird RSS Feed
Lots of Talk on the new boards

If you haven't had a chance to check the new boards, there's a lot going on and even interaction with the Devs. Dave G has come down from high a couple of times to clarify a couple of points about the game, so it's all good info.

Yeah, I know, it reads like TW but there don't seem to be as many n00bs who spend time trying to write "first" on Dev posts.

BTW: If you see a post by Megareus on that board, that's me. That's my SOE name I signed up with. Not my first choice, but what do ya do?
Freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 08:02 PM   #2
Spinning Hat
XMEN - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Spinning Hat RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat
I try to saty away, ubt I suppose I should get over there.... I went this afternoon, but the site was down for an upgrade.
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 08:45 PM   #3
Spinning Hat
XMEN - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Spinning Hat RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat
Do you have probs posrting over there? It seems like every 3rd and 4th post I make doesn't get added to the board.... very strange....
Old 11-20-2002, 07:08 AM   #4
Freebird
PlanetSide Characters

Freebird RSS Feed
Yeah, it's a little sketchy. I'm not sure why it's happening. I feel like I just made a double post sometimes, but then it shows up. What I've had to do is after it returns you to the post, you may have to hit the refresh button to see your new post. I don't know if they are doing some funky things with client side cache or what, but it doesn't always pop up.
Freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 07:10 AM   #5
Spinning Hat
XMEN - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Spinning Hat RSS Feed
WoW Characters
It weird.... Have you seen the NO Jetpacks thread? Man, there are a lot of whiners over there..... It makes me sick, all the T1 whiners, and kids who can't play T2 because they're stupid..... It makes me angry... It's almost turned into a T1 > T2 thread.... sheesh.

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2