Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Observations from running a Naxx-25 PuG

Filed under: Analysis / Opinion, Instances, Features, Humor, Raiding, Bosses, Classes

I'm very "up" on PuGs. I started my career as a PuG tank and met a lot of great players that way, many of whom I still raid with today. I've always been a stout supporter of throwing caution to the wind and joining LFG for an afternoon to see where it'll take you; it's been my experience that random players on your realm can and often will surprise you.

Once you master the art of the 5-person PuG, the ultimate risk is a raid PuG. One-shot the instance, or spend the night wiping? You won't know until you try.

I used to run Hyjal PuG's in late Burning Crusade and got to be the person in charge of arranging healers on Anetheron, explaining where to die on Azgalor, and uttering a hollow laugh at suggestions on whether or not Archimonde was in the cards (answer: hell no). I wasn't around for my guild's Naxx run one of these past weeks, and a few guildies were interested in gearing up their alts, so we thought -- PuG a 25-man Naxx? Why not?Continue reading Observations from running a Naxx-25 PuG

Observations from running a Naxx-25 PuG originally appeared on WoW Insider on Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News