Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft

Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Shadowspirit

Shadowspirit RSS Feed
Random Raid Questions

I can't seem to catch people the last couple of days, so I though this was the best way to do that...

1. Last week I made a few comments during naxx and no one responded so I take it that my mic set up isn't working. I know Im probably missing something basic. I of coursed plugged it into the correct ports and set the push to talk button through teamspeak. I'm assuming that I need to do something through wow?

2. Personally I was thinking about switching to resto because I getting a little bored. Don't get me wrong, I love balance but pushing five buttons is kinda getting boring. And several people have brought up the fact that we need healers, so the questions becomes, can I off heal on friday in naxx instead of gryph? My gear probably isn't up to do anymore then that right now.

Oh and I pretty much always get off work at 7:55 on every friday, so I'll be logging in a little after eight under naxx.
Shadowspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
Ghryphen
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Ghryphen RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Re: Random Raid Questions

Yeah, I don't think I have ever heard you on TS. First, you may have to launch TeamSpeak in administrator mode if you are in Vista, otherwise the transmit button may not work when WoW is in focus. To do this, right click the TeamSpeak launch icon and choose "Run as administrator".

Otherwise you may just not have the TeamSpeak settings right for transmitting. First go to Settings > Options and check that your mic input is set to the right input device. Then to test your settings go to Settings > Sound Input/Output and press the Activate local test mode, then press your talk key and see if you can hear yourself. If you can not, check the Input options and try the test mode again.

You can also go to your system Control Panel and Set up microphone, may be under Sound and Speech recognition and run through the steps, this may unmute your microphone in the system sound settings.

Regarding healing, that sounds cool to me.
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #3
Khaldugo

Khaldugo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Re: Random Raid Questions

I also didn't hear anything Shadow. =/

However I am in no way technically saavy so I'll spare myself some embarassment and say Gryph has the right advice.

As for you healing, if I may throw my .02 in.....I'll miss the Omen Threat meter races between you and Stang, LOL. :P
Khaldugo is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft