Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
WoW Moviewatch: White and Nerdy

The song White and Nerdy probably doesn't need much introduction. It's by Weird Al, if you need to look it up. However, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that most of our readership has some familiarity with the lyrics. I wouldn't even be surprised to find out someone has the lyrics tattooed on his or her body. (And if you do, please send pictures.)

Gunther has created a machinima to go along with the song, which makes this a perfect blend of nerdy and White and Nerdy. The upside is that this is a great head start into the world of machinima. The downside is that now I have the song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
Interested in the wide world of machinima? We have new movies every weekday here on WoW Moviewatch! Have suggestions for machinima we ought to feature? Toss us an email at machinima@wow.com.
Filed under: WoW Moviewatch

WoW Moviewatch: White and Nerdy originally appeared on WoW Insider on Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News