Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Shifting Perspectives: Rolling a new bear or restoration druid in Cataclysm

Every week, WoW Insider brings you Shifting Perspectives for cat, bear, restoration and balance druids. This Tuesday, there can never be enough druids in the world.

Our editors have asked us to write a column or two about leveling new characters in Cataclysm, as we've been getting lots of requests and, uh, we haven't updated our leveling guides in a while. I was horrified to learn that my own were written two years ago.

So, without further ado, here's my comprehensive guide to druid leveling in Cataclysm:
  1. Go anywhere.
  2. Do anything.
  3. Ding!
  4. Go anywhere.
  5. Do anything.
  6. Ding!
I suspect this is not going to pass the laugh test with our editors, so let's see if I can rustle up some slightly more useful advice past the cut.

Update: A few hours after this column was submitted on Monday morning, Blizzard went live with its class feedback series on the forums, seeking input from players on potential changes to their classes. The last time they did this was around the time they were tossing around ideas on class updates that later appeared in the Cataclysm beta, so this is your chance to weigh your experiences in this expansion and write suggestions. The druid threads are here (US version) and here (EU version), and we'll talk about this next week.Continue reading Shifting Perspectives: Rolling a new bear or restoration druid in Cataclysm

Filed under: Druid, Analysis / Opinion, (Druid) Shifting Perspectives, Cataclysm

Shifting Perspectives: Rolling a new bear or restoration druid in Cataclysm originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News