Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 06-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Addon Spotlight: GTFO with GTFO

Each week, WoW Insider brings you a fresh look at reader-submitted UIs as well as Addon Spotlight, which focuses on the backbone of the WoW gameplay experience: the user interface. Everything from bags to bars, buttons to DPS meters and beyond -- your addons folder will never be the same. This week, since this is a family show, the "f" stands for "fudge."

It is my goal, ambition, and hope that I can foster a positive attitude toward addons and the players who use them in this game. I pride myself on my optimistic and benevolent nature, putting out good vibes into the universe and keeping a happy attitude around me. Raiding is occasionally a trying time for me when my patience is worn thin, certain aspects of the game are not under my control, and there is a stabbing pain in my brain. But I keep my cool.

Sometimes, however, people just have to GTFO.

Coincidentally, that's where GTFO (the addon) comes in. As raiding addons go, this mod is held in high esteem by many players and raid leaders alike, as accountability has never been higher in the raiding game. DPS accountability is especially important these days. Hopefully we can help people out with spatial awareness, as well as the oldest, most timeless problem of all -- standing in fire.Continue reading Addon Spotlight: GTFO with GTFO

Filed under: Add-Ons, AddOn Spotlight

Addon Spotlight: GTFO with GTFO originally appeared on WoW Insider on Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News