Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
The Light and How to Swing It: We wait with bated breath

Every Sunday, Chase Christian of The Light and How to Swing It invites you to discuss the finer side of the paladin class: the holy specialization. This week, we discuss our upcoming pre-Cataclysm class preview.

Today's date is Dec. 24, the night before Christmas. The children have been put to bed, with stories of fantastic Smoke Bombs and amazing Flame Orbs dancing in their heads. We're sitting quietly by the unlit fireplace, waiting for our friend St. Ghostcrawler to arrive during the night. His yacht is led by flying ponies, and he arrives each year to bring us presents. These gifts are morsels of information, crafted by the elven developers in their Irvine workshop.

Blizzard has a tendency of saving the best for last. My friends, I am here to tell you, paladins are clearly the best class in World of Warcraft. I am eager to see what the developers have planned for us, but I am also worried about the level of change that we are going to see. Several of the other classes saw significant redesign, like warlocks, and if we're a week behind everyone else, I get the feeling the changes are going to go quite deep. I'm not saying that this type of invasive surgery isn't necessary, I just hope that I like what I see when I wake up on the other side of the knife.Continue reading The Light and How to Swing It: We wait with bated breath

Filed under: Paladin, (Paladin) The Light and How to Swing It

The Light and How to Swing It: We wait with bated breath originally appeared on WoW.com on Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News