Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft

Notices

Old 01-09-2005, 10:55 AM   #1
Splidz
PlanetSide Characters

Splidz RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Talking man this game is fun

I'm lovin it. Totally hooked after playing for 3 days. The urge to just play a few more minutes is practically impossible to resist. I've had some good help from some higher level people like Quartex, Gryphon and Normis. And last night I finally got into a good group of people, where I was playing with Ditor (Torque), Frils (Liqwood) and Sonofbeach (Quartex). I had a blast last night guys, we were kicking ass!

Looking forward to finishing off a few of the quests I have, and getting a guild tabard. There seems to be so much stuff to do. Although I still have a huge soft spot for action games, there is a fair amount of thought and reaction required to play this game too, so it keeps me interested. I like figuring out different combinations of spells and curses to cast on enemies. I also like the talent system. There are so many ways to customize your character in this game, it's unbelievable.

Anyway, I'm trying to level up as quickly as possible but I have a long way to go before I can group with you level 40 guys. And you're moving upwards just as fast as me so I might not catch up until level 60 (if I ever get there). But hopefully we can group up sometime in the not too distant future. And if you want to start a lower-level char so you can group with some of us lower-level types, feel free.
Old 01-09-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
Torque
PlanetSide Characters

Torque RSS Feed
Yeah, I'm having fun and last nite with the three of you was great. Can't wait to hit level 10 for resurrection. Splidz, you're right, there's enough action and reaction going on to make it fun from a warfare perspective. I'm on tonight. Thanks to Darkfact, Quartex and Shoddy for providing me gifts. The mailbox thingee is grreat!
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 05:16 PM   #3
Cass
PlanetSide Characters

Cass RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via MSN to Cass
Welcome hope you have a great time with WOW. sounded fun to play in a group.

Crashing Cows since day 1.
Cass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 04:56 AM   #4
Jagang

Jagang RSS Feed
just watch out for Da Bears... and Cass nice sig $$
Jagang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 08:25 AM   #5
tumitoto

tumitoto RSS Feed
Yes indeed, this game is fun. Music and graphic are all nicely done. Only thing is the random ganks from Hordes (not to mention 1 against 3+ that are like 4+ levels above you. Or when you are doing mobs and comes the stun from no where...grrr...!!). If you can find places without this annoyance, you are just fine to keep leveling
Old 01-10-2005, 05:43 PM   #6
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Im glad you guys are lovin it . I've missed playing with you and now I can again!

If you guys ever need help just ask for it and we will come help ya guys out. I wanna see the little gnomes , you must dance for me hehe.

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft