Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Ask a Beta Tester: Icecrown, quest rewards, and scary monsters

Filed under: Analysis / Opinion, Expansions, Raiding, Wrath of the Lich King

Good news! No corny jokes today! Just pure, delicious Ask a Beta Tester. Let's start with Actuality's question...

When I first ran around TBC, the Fel Reaver scared the hell outta me. Ground shaking, crazily running everywhichwhere to get away. And the Draenei spiders still creep me out. But by and large the monsters now have a "ho hum" quality because I'm too used to them. My question is, are there any monsters in LK that will scare me or creep me out for at least a while?

There are most certainly a bunch of those. There's a lot of "whoa, cool" mobs and "holy crap what the hell is that" mobs. My favorite is the geist (pictured above), and it sounds like a lot of our other readers adore that one as well. It has a very maniacal laugh when you aggro it. The Revenants are cool as hell, except for the Earth revenants which look like floating poo. I don't mean they look bad, I mean they actually look like poo. Also: Thrym in Zul'Drak. I won't tell you what he is or what he looks like, but you'll know him when you see him. Just remember the name Thrym. There's plenty of other cool/freaky models in Wrath, too many to name, so yes. There are monsters that will scare you and/or creep you out.Continue reading Ask a Beta Tester: Icecrown, quest rewards, and scary monsters

Ask a Beta Tester: Icecrown, quest rewards, and scary monsters originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sat, 01 Nov 2008 13:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News