Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Blood Pact: Destruction, my guilty pleasure

Filed under: Warlock, Analysis / Opinion, Talents, (Warlock) Blood Pact

If you've been reading my Blood Pact posts in the past, you might already be of the idea that I'm not a big fan of Destruction. I'll be the first to admit that it just doesn't suit my playing style. I really enjoy DoTs because I like being able to move around, which is why I was a huge fan of SL/SL before Patch 3.0.2 broke it. I like Demonology, too, because it takes a bit of strategy to play well if you choose to go the route of utility. But I've never liked Destruction. Spamming nukes and not having a pet out -- I raided with 0/21/40 before Echoes of Doom -- didn't feel right. I felt like a Mage in Warlock's clothing.

But let's get this out of the way before I get (Shadow)flamed. I understand that some of you enjoy Destruction. I know that some of you like playing with Fire and Shadow. That's cool. I want to play with it, too. So I did. This whole week, all I did was muck around with a full Destruction build that went all the way up to Chaos Bolt, casting alien-like nukes, jets of fire, and burning things up. So how did it go? I surprised myself... because I actually had fun.Continue reading Blood Pact: Destruction, my guilty pleasure

Blood Pact: Destruction, my guilty pleasure originally appeared on WoW Insider on Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News