Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 07:09 AM   #1
Fearce

Fearce RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Lineage 2 eXtreme

Well I know most of us that played L2 dreaded the grind to all hell, so that is why we all moved on to other games.

Lately some of us have been playing L2 to bypass time. I'm sure some of you are saying what the hell are you thinking!!! Hehe, well let me give some more information about the L2 we are playing.

Lineage 2 eXtreme (L2x) is free which you can not beat. Also, it has two servers and a beta server. Currently the beta server has C3. They are testing the C3 client to get the bugs worked out to migrate to the other two servers that are currently running C2.

The two servers running the C2 client are 35x and 7x of a normal server. We are playing on the 35x server. You can get to level 20 in like 30 minutes and get to level 40 in a matter of an hour or two. Currently I have a level 70 prophet and a level 50 bishop.

The 35x applies to XP, adena, SP, etc... Basically what it comes down to is to be able to experience the end-game of L2 without wasting 50 yrs of your life trying to do the horrid grind on the real servers.

If any of you are interested, it would be cool to see some of you guys play for fun like we are.

This gives you an opportunity to see which classes you enjoy and which ones you do not care for.

Remember the game is free.

http://thepwnsh0p.suddenlaunch3.com/...num=1119285545

If the C2 client is slow from the filemirrors site, try the following site. I got an account to it just to speed up the download time on the client. Send me a pm if you would like the login info.

http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3.../fileinfo.html
Fearce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:11 AM   #2
Grunt
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Grunt RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Grunt Send a message via AIM to Grunt Send a message via MSN to Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt Send a message via Skype™ to Grunt
Hells yea! Let's see, the fighting and graphics of L2 without the bots and grind??? Oh and free? I'm down!
Old 06-22-2005, 02:44 PM   #3
Aluscia

Aluscia RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to Aluscia
omfg.... too good... holy shit... T_T

Favourite Song of the moment - 鼓動-kodou- Dir en Grey
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:56 PM   #4
Muzo
PlanetSide Characters

Muzo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Wait is this one of those Illegal hacks of the original L2 game? Not that I care I started up my L2 account again :0 since C3 the grind isn’t crazy, but then again I also started up FFXI since they let you bring back your old deleted characters fearce you should giv me your ffxi account so I can have an uber high lvl thief to play with :P
Muzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 08:24 PM   #5
Grunt
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Grunt RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Grunt Send a message via AIM to Grunt Send a message via MSN to Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt Send a message via Skype™ to Grunt
Muzo, you are a game wh0re! What lvl are you in L2?
Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 05:57 AM   #6
Fearce

Fearce RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzo
Wait is this one of those Illegal hacks of the original L2 game? Not that I care I started up my L2 account again :0 since C3 the grind isn’t crazy, but then again I also started up FFXI since they let you bring back your old deleted characters fearce you should giv me your ffxi account so I can have an uber high lvl thief to play with :P
Wait... They are allowing you to restore 1 yr old characters? Hrm... Is jay playing it? Perhaps I should reinstate my acct...

The problem with me is I am bored shitless with WoW when no raids are going on. The pvp system is broken to all hell. No real rewards from pvp, AV is boring since it takes 10 yrs to finish the instance, the list goes on and on...

I heard about l2x and thought it would be a cool idea since it was a lot of fun back in the day, it was just the grind sucked my left nut.

Anyways, let me know what you fools are up to.
Fearce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 06:57 PM   #7
Muzo
PlanetSide Characters

Muzo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Yeah dood you know Skeez and Ferion are playing that shit man! they never stopped! I think they are up there in levels Skeez has all jobs at lvl 30 or above and Ferion has a 58 or something Black Mage. I have the same prob with WoW so I decided to give FFXI another go it's pretty cool and being able to get my old character was awesome! Just go to playonline.com and sign up for the Part II of the "Return Home to Vana'diel" begins! It’s really painless and fast, fill the form buy a content ID and Bam you got Tremor BACK! We are always on TS bro at least me and Ferion always are, so hop on sometime. We are bored with no MMO’s to play so we’ve been playing BF2 and getting back into FFXI.

Oh and I'm only 29 in L2 Grunt
Old 06-23-2005, 10:46 PM   #8
Jadal

Jadal RSS Feed
I'm batting .000 in trying to go back to previous games.

Gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait for the next batch of games to come out.

/sad panda

There's always homework.

/miserable life on
Jadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:00 PM   #9
Verra

Verra RSS Feed
WoW Characters
well at least you don't have to take test during your break......geez i get a consecutive 20 days off and they slam a must take and pass test in the middle of it. My school must enroll in "how to torture students so they never have any time to have fun" magazine. hmm but with no extra homework it means i have like two more hours of play time. BACK TO WOW FOR ME!!!!!!

verra
Verra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 06:33 AM   #10
Jadal

Jadal RSS Feed
OH YEA!!! Well I dont even get a break. I just finished the first chapter for wills trusts and probate and it was 10 pages long. and and uhmmm I have to walk to school, uphill, both ways in 10 feet of snow and I feel lucky to do it.

btw: a couple more of these "breaks" and you should hit L27 in WoW!! GJ LOL oh my I tease cause it's fun

/thread hijack complete
Old 06-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #11
Muzo
PlanetSide Characters

Muzo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
You guys are bigger jerks than I am!!
Old 06-24-2005, 08:35 PM   #12
Jadal

Jadal RSS Feed
whoa, hold on there skippy. we are no competition for you!!

I kid because I love <3
Old 06-24-2005, 09:29 PM   #13
Muzo
PlanetSide Characters

Muzo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Gawd I love my Avatar!!
Old 06-25-2005, 02:20 AM   #15
Aluscia

Aluscia RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to Aluscia
..... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*gasp*

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games