Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 02-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
Laughing Man

Laughing Man RSS Feed
Post I'm sorry for my rude behavior before...

Greetings,

I am very sorry for the things i said in that forum, it's just that i'm actually trying to do things serious on this site. please forgive me...

I need a favor from those that still frequentlly play planetside. I need some pictures for a speach that i have to do about this game, it's a very high point speach worth about 500 points and would probably fail me if it is not completed. I would do this myself but i do not have the resources needed to take on these tasks. So please help me.

If you will grant this favor, then will you please get me some pictures from the game..

I need pictures that fully show what are down in the caverns(like battles, structures, terminals,etc.), i also need pictures of the battle islands, and Ceryshen. I also need atleast 2 pictures of the beach heads(doesn't matter which, and the seaport(inside and out).

Please forget the past, put our differences aside and help me with this.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Re: I'm sorry for my rude behavior before...

I thought you loved TR? You don't even play PS yourself? Though non of us play PS anymore we are all playing WoW and the few we do know that go play here and there don't post on the forums. Might wanna go check out some PS sites and get SS from there or create an account and take them yourself . It is your report so do the work.

Last edited by Stang; 02-20-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #4
Blackwolf

Blackwolf RSS Feed
Re: I'm sorry for my rude behavior before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang View Post
I thought you loved TR? You don't even play PS yourself? Though non of us play PS anymore we are all playing WoW and the few we do know that go play here and there don't post on the forums. Might wanna go check out some PS sites and get SS from there or create an account and take them yourself . It is your report so do the work.

I'm still playing PS
Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2