Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 08-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Totem Talk: Four totems for the price of one

Totem Talk is WoW.com's column for all things shamanistic, and this week Matthew Rossi talks about the 3.2 changes and how he forgot to train the new Totem interface spells, leading to him having to plunk his way through Ulduar dropping them one at a time like a caveman. Amazingly, there actually are cavemen shamans in the game.

If there's one thing I absolutely don't miss in Ulduar, it's the Troggs. I'll admit to being a little surprised that I haven't run into any, but as far as I'm concerned that's just fine.

So, yeah, this week I forgot to train my new Call of the Elements, Call of the Ancestors, and Call of the Spirits spells. Since i'd been on the PTR and knew that I was supposed to train them I find this expecially hilarious in retrospect, although I didn't find it nearly as funny at the time. There was some swearing, I won't pretend otherwise. Also, if you're a leveling shaman make sure to check the trainers as you hit 30, 40 and 50 to make sure you pick them up, as they're terribly useful even for the soloing shaman. (Depending on mana, you might not want to drop four totems while soloing/questing, but it's still terribly convenient to be able to do so with one button and one GCD when things get hairy.)Continue reading Totem Talk: Four totems for the price of one

Filed under: Shaman, Patches, Analysis / Opinion, Odds and ends, News items, (Shaman) Totem Talk

Totem Talk: Four totems for the price of one originally appeared on WoW.com on Sun, 09 Aug 2009 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News