Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 06-26-2006, 06:34 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Wink [SWG] Sneak Preview at Restuss Phase 1 Content

Quote:

Eager beaver Aulendil has posted the initial string of Phase 1 Imperial missions for the upcoming Battle of Restuss:

This is on TC right now, there are several npc's at the faction base camps that give out missions, here are all the missions I have found, from the Imperial Camp.

Also, Helios dropped in to clarify the goal of Phase 1:

The purpose of the first phase is to build up the base camps, which you do by completing missions. (This is what is described above) The side that completes their base first wins. There are no PvP quests in phase 1. Once that's done, the next phase of the event begins. We may force Restuss into phase 2 (the battle phase from the E3 demo) tonight since TC players won't have enough time over the weekend to complete phase 1 normally. If I end up doing that, I'll make an announcement in this forum.

And SWG-Swede added:

On another note, the commendations that you receive you should hold on to, they will be used in stage 3. They are not used to build the base, just finishing quests do that (the npc will keep count on how many quests have been completed).

If you'd like to take a look at the missions, click below. As for the Rebel missions, well ... any rebs out there want to take a crack at it? We'd love to hear from you.

Read More >>
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News