Notices

Old 05-19-2005, 08:28 PM   #1
Ihmstine

Ihmstine RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Ihmstine
Massive Recruiting Campain

To all my fellow Guildies,

I have spoken to a lot of you and appreciate all of your help and input, recently I have been informed that this guild just doesn’t have enough to do the High End Content.

I would like to disagree, I believe their are alot of people still out their searching for that really cool guild!! (Us.. ATF that is) I would like to open this thread to talk about what we are looking for while recruiting and the best way to add new people to the guild.

I also invite anyone looking for a guild on Mal'ganis to take a serious look at this Web sight and consider joining our guild

Thanks for any suggestions!!

See you in Stormwind
Ihmstine
Ihmstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 09:17 AM   #2
Jadal

Jadal RSS Feed
If someone lacks a certain degree of patience, then no we dont have much to offer.

Those who left in search of greener fields, are not only missing out on a great community but for every reason someone gave for leaving those same things "plague" the very guilds they chose.

I'm all for recruiting and have never been opposed to mass recruiting (and I know some are). My thought was always that those not "right" would eventually weed themselves out which has turned out to be the case.
Jadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 09:50 AM   #3
Meroryan

Meroryan RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via MSN to Meroryan
Re:

In my previous guild, we had a close knit group of about 30 people, with 23 at lvl 60 and the others closing in fast. We picked up a person every now and then, but nothing in mass. We wanted to make sure everyone knew everyone else, and we didn't get any bad eggs.

Our solution to the raid problems was to form an alliance with another guild. We did MC runs every thursday and monday, and did Onyxia every Sunday. It worked out well.

Just thought I would put in my 2 cents and give people different choices on how to handle the situation.

On a sidenote, it seems like we have about 100 people in the guild. These people should be working their way up to 60. I just started and expect to be at 60 in the middle of summer. If we have lots of people that don't play anymore, they probably don't need to be wasting space.
Meroryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 02:59 PM   #4
Calimitous Mayhem

Calimitous Mayhem RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Calimitous Mayhem Send a message via Yahoo to Calimitous Mayhem
Dang you mero and your easy leveling! :P hahhaha you have prior WoW exp shame on you! *Green eyes rear thier ugly faces*

I've actually stuck with this character now and hit 21 yesterday and did like my 8th run in VC and now have both blue rogue drops from VC(The Cape O' Brotherhood and Cruel Barb!, woot) From what i gather I can do some questing in darkshire and go over to arathi highlands to gank some mofos!, helped gank a 40ish rogue yesterday that was messing with us in westlands Got my first honor kill, yay!
8 months COH
3 months EQ2
Currently slaving away in Iraq till 2006!
"There are no stupid questions....Just stupid people."

Calimitous Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:03 PM   #5
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
We dont have a problem recruiting anyone but like Jadal said if you've grouped with them and know how they act and get impatient then they arent for our guild. Otherwise if you think they are cool tell shout out in chat for an invite and you can get them in the guild.

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft